Inspiral Carpets homepage
For the latest news from the band, check out the official website. Tom Hingley tours continuously, both playing solo acoustic gigs (which often include IC favourites in the setlist) and with his new band The Lovers. Tom's website lists tour dates. For reviews of and links for buying Inspirals and related albums, visit my Inspirals shop. Check out the new iTunes-only album of rarities and b-sides too!
My Inspiral related interviews, reviews and photos
- Concert photos 2007 - Photos from the tour to promote the iTunes album of rarities
- Read the May 2003 Inspiral Carpets interview - At the launch party for the Cool As album, I interviewed singer Tom Hingley and bass player Martyn Walsh. They told me what inspired the reunion, and what will decide whether this album is their last and also gave some insight into the relationships in the Inspirals family.
- Revenge of the Goldfish - An interview with Tom from 1993, discussing the then recent Revenge of the Goldfish album, the b-side 'It's only a paper moon' and the cover version of Tainted Love. These tracks now appear on the 'Cool As' compilation.
- Lovers talking - In 1997, Tom formed a band with Jerry Kelly from the Lotus Eaters called The Lovers. The band had a repertoire of around fifteen songs and released seven tracks on a demo tape, flexi and CD single.
- The Lovers live review - This gig review appeared in Making Music magazine
- The Clint Boon Experience - This review of Clint's new band also appeared in Making Music magazine.
- The way the light falls: photos - There are some photos in the articles that aren't in the gallery and vice versa
- Inspiral Carpets shop - tracking down the best places to buy Inspirals products online, which are also pretty good places to hear samples of the tracks you won't have heard before!
- Links - links to other websites about the Inspirals
Inspirals albums at Amazon
Read reviews of these releases in my Inspiral Carpets shop or click the covers to go to Amazon to read customer reviews and hear samples there.