- If you have Internet Explorer version 8, go to Tools (on the right), Internet Options, Security, click on the Internet icon, click the Custom level button, scroll down to find the Scripting section (it's right near the bottom), find the Active Scripting options, click the radio button beside Enable, click OK, click OK again.
- If you have Internet Explorer version 6, go to Tools, Internet Options, Security, click on the Internet icon, go to Adaptive Scripting and enable it.
- If you have Internet Explorer version 4, go to View, Internet Options, Security, Settings, go to Adaptive Scripting and enable it.
- If you have Internet Explorer version 3, go to View, Options, Security and tick the box next to Run Active X Scripts.
- Play Hangman
- Chat to a virtual me
- Play a sliding puzzle game
- Play Wild Mood Swings - tell it how you feel, and it will take you to a site to fit that mood
- Get a free advent calendar for your website
- Get a free writing quotes widget for your blog or website
- Get your copy of 'University of Death' signed online