Retrogames and Amstrad CPC links
Retrogames are those classics from the birth of computer games, when playability counted more than presentation.
Free Repton game download
Repton is one of the classic games of the 8-bit era. It's an addictive puzzle game where you have to find diamonds in a mine and move rocks around to clear the path. Although it's most closely associated with the BBC and Acorn computers, versions or clones appeared on most other computers of the time.
Visit Superior Interactive to download free playable demos of all versions of Repton, Galaforce Worlds and other games from the Superior Interactive archives.
Amstrad CPC links
- Amstrad ESP - Spanish CPC fan site
- CPC Game Reviews - great database reviewing CPC games - the great and the not-so great equally
- Genesis8 - extensive news-driven site about current CPC developments
- Instruction Manuals UK - You can still buy Amstrad instruction manuals here
- CPCrulez - French CPC scene website
- The Amstrad Games Resource
- CPC 464 Manual download
- Amstrad CPC firmware manual - All those vital CALL addresses
- Winape Amstrad emulator for Windows
- CPE Emulator
- World of Spectrum - major site for arguably the most popular 8 bit platform
General retrogames links
- Dataserve - sells reconditioned retro computers and repairs them too